Monday, August 9, 2010

A good day

Just a quick little note before I head off to bed. It was a good day! I planned ahead for every possible "snack moment" I might encounter and it worked.

I started off the day with breakfast and then I went to the gym. My brain was ready to quit before I hit the 5 mile mark on the bike, but I made myself finish and I'm glad I did.

I had my mid-morning protein shake, then lunch and then  mid-afternoon blueberry break. On my way home, I had saved points for a grande skinny hazelnut latte (yippee) and then a rice cake with 1T peanut butter. We had dinner and then I had a 1 point WW ice creme bar. There were still points left over that I could have a WW crunchy cheese snack as I was typing this. Ideally, I wouldn't really want to be eating at 10:30 at night but I did have points left over just in case, so I think it's ok.

Bottom line, I planned ahead to make today work. I feel good about it and I'm one step closer to losing 2# this week. Thanks for all the encouragement you send my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

I am having a very.hungry.day. Have nibbled through two packages of sugar snap peas trying to keep away from the vending machine!

I do not know you, but stumbled upon your blog, and you seemed like a ww kindred spirit! One good thing about hot weather--it makes me not want to eat a lot.