Friday, August 20, 2010

End of Week 5

Well, I made it through week 5 and I'm happy to say I lost 1.4#!! 

It's funny to me that this week seems more of a victory to me than last week did when the difference was only .4#. I can't explain it - and I guess I'm not going to over-analyze it. The difference between week 4 and week 5 is that in week 4 I was rigid and stuck to the book! I wrote everything down and stayed with the plan 100%. Week 5 showed a little more flexability on my part. I still wrote everything down, but I allowed myself things here and there, in moderation, that might take me over my points. I am allowed 35 flex points during the week, but I haven't been taking advantage of them. This week, I did. And the results showed it.

Again, I'm aware that it's only .4# - but to me, it was a victory and I'm happy with it. True, I would rather lose 40# in one week but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

So, bring on week 6 - I'm staying the course and going with the flow at the same time.

Thanks for everyone's encouragement!

2 comments:

Amy Warden said...

Here's to celebrating the small victories!! :)

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand the importance of .4! Way to go!