Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cloudy Day



Yes - it's a cloudy day today. Not outside - outside is blue skies, pleasant temps and sunshine. But in my head, it's cloudy. Just one of those days. I am blue, in a funk and lonely. I just want to sit and drink coffee and sulk. I don't want to go to work and be nice. I don't want to answer the phone. I don't want to solve any issues or tidy up messes. I don't want to stick to a plan, go with the flow, work it out, deal with problems or soothe the savage beast. I don't care to explain myself, come to any conclusions, fix anything or adjust.

I'm curious how my WW will go today.......................

1 comment:

Amy Warden said...

Sounds like oppression to me! Satan, be gone in Jesus' name! You leave my friend alone!! She has been bought by the blood of the Lamb, and you may not touch her! Stay out of her thoughts and emotions! She is dearly loved by God and is seated with Christ on his right hand in the heavens. :)