Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Weekend - Part 3

Sunday morning was usual for me. I was on the platform playing keyboard and the music was just wonderful. I love the music that Pastor Karen selects! We went home, ate a small lunch and then I took about an hour and a half nap. Around 3:30 our friends Ed and Dorothy from southern Virginia came to our apartment. Ed works with Jay and we've visited their lake house this past November. It is beautiful. Dorothy is from England and is just a delightful person! We got tickets to see Celtic Woman and we knew we wanted them to go with us. We all left around 5 o'clock for dinner and then we headed to Wolf Trap. That place is really nice. Its an outdoor ampitheater and holds around 7000 I believe. There is a wooden canopy over most of the seats and then people can also sit on a grassy hill behind the seats. They bring picnics etc. and just have a wonderful evening. The concert was just the best. Go to www.celticwoman.com and you can get an idea of what they are like. It was a beautiful concert on a beautiful evening.

Anyway- all that being said - I had such a nice weekend! Thank you for letting me share it with you!

No comments: