Thursday, July 26, 2007

Let's see your desk

Here's my desk at the beginning of my work day. Nice and clear - everything in its place. Just brought in my coffee cup...I'm ready to dig in.
Notice how everything looks so tidy and neat. I always end the day with a clean desk.
Well - it didn't take long. For me - progress in the day is indicated by how my desk looks. I hate to use the words messy or cluttered.... but I guess it kind of fits the situation.
I try to keep things organized - and truly -things are in appropriate piles.

So.... here's my tag to you guys. Show me your desk first thing in the morning - and then show me your desk after you've got a good start in the day. I'm not sure how long it will take. Sometimes it doesn't take long. Sometimes you have to wait until mid-afternoon.

Let's see your desk. :)

No comments: