Saturday, March 29, 2008

More Cherry Blossoms



There were a LOT of people out walking around. When we got on the Metro to go downtown, a couple with a daughter got on right after us and sat down. The girl had a K-State sweatshirt on - so I had to say hi. They were from Abilene! I love when that happens!

People were everywhere and it was hard to get around - but everyone really tried hard for the most part to keep things moving.



If you look hard, you can see two different colors of trees. The pictures don't really do the colors justice I'm afraid. I don't know how many variety of trees there are - but more than two!







The Washington Monument just is so majestic - more than just a landmark.

All in all, it was a beautiful afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! Reminds me of when we lived in Knoxville...