Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Martha Stewart Moment

At the risk of sounding like Martha Stewart, I want to tell you about a product that I found that really cleans my shower!

After a post about a breakfast casserole recipe, I realize I am treading on thin ice. I don't want anybody to think that I am "Susie Homemaker" or anything. There are times when I go in to get my hair cut and I tell my hairdresser that she needs to do something with my hair because it is starting to look like Martha Stewart. And now here I am - posting about a cleaning product. If you are starting to have visions about me being Mrs. Clean, just take a look at my refrigerator or my kitchen floor and all myths will be dispelled.

ANYWAY - I found this product called Comet Spray Gel - Mildew Stain Remover. We have a glass shower stall. The glass part isn't the problem. It's the corners and walls and seams. They all get mildew so easily and other things just have not cleaned it. I'm here to tell you that this new Comet takes care of it. I wonder if it's because it's a gel - I have no idea. The fact remains - my shower is clean! It made such a huge difference and it prompted me to tell you all about it.

So if you are having issues with your shower or tub - give it a try.

I get no financial rewards for saying this. Truly.

No comments: