Thursday, March 6, 2008

Remembering your memoir

Apparently, Keith Richards (from the Rolling Stones) is working on his autobiography. The problem is, he can't remember much of his life. One of his friends was "helping" him remember a few things and reminded him about a time he had pulled a gun on him at a party. Keith didn't recall that episode at all. I guess when you're in a drug-induced state for most of your life, there are just things you aren't going to remember.

Does anybody else see a problem with Keith and his autobiography?

It might start out something like this:

"Well............. ahhh......Well there was this time when.....no, that wasn't it. Oh yeah - I think I remember something....... no, I guess I don't."

Should be a pretty short book. I kinda doubt it will make it to the best seller list.

No comments: