Thursday, March 13, 2008

The shoes I wear



I have to admit - there is a part of me that wishes that I worked in a place where I was required to be a little more "high fashion". As it is, I wear black pants and a nice top most of the time. I never wear a skirt or dress. On the flip side, I never wear jeans. Its kind of in the middle.



This shoe is a Prada shoe that sells for a little over $700. I would say that this shoe is "on the edge".... wouldn't you? I wouldn't have a thing that would go with these shoes - but as I said, there is a part of me that would love to wear shoes like these.



Then there's these shoes. Wow. Do you think that your calves would hurt at the end of a day? If you're looking for the heels, look no further. This is the new fad - no heels.

I guess I'll just stick with my black flats and/or sandels in the summer. My feet are comfortable all day long, and besides that.... who sees my feet under my desk anyway?

No comments: