Monday, March 10, 2008

Animal Characteristics I'd like to have

I think it would be cool if we could have some characteristics that animals have - you know, something to add a little variety to our otherwise mundane bodies. Let me give you an example.



I love how dogs are so caring. This dog, like so many others, has a purpose and he takes it very seriously. Not a bad thing for a human to have, wouldn't you say? He has found something that he is good at, and he does it with his heart. I like finding something that I'm good at - and then pursueing it with everything that I have.




What's not to like about curling up in a ray of sunshine and taking a long, furry nap! Its what Sunday afternoons were made for. Cats pretty much do what they want - and that's a whole different story. But I'm talking about the ability to find that ray of sunshine, and going with it. Nice. Very nice.



For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to fly. I've dreamed about flying since I was a little girl. I can barely imagine what it must feel like to just put out your wings and let the wind take you where it will. What it must feel like to just glide along, without a care in the world. Its like being powerful and content at the same time.




OK - besides being King of the Ocean, the whale has something that I think we could all use at the end of the day. A blowhole. When you get home from a particularly hard day at work, wouldn't you just like to stand outside your door and BLOW A HUGE RAINBOW OF WATER OUT THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD !!! Your stress level would be down to 0, everything would be "cleared out" and you'd be ready to settle in for a nice evening. Plus - good sinuses. :)

I know - God made us how we are and I'm not saying He needs to change anything. I was just "what-iffing" and honestly? Right now... there's a ray of sunshine calling my name...........

No comments: