Thursday, March 27, 2008

A sweet gift



Our friends John and Brenda are the absolute sweetest. John is in Jay's men's small group. After I got back from Kansas last time, Jay e-mailed this picture of Braylon and I to John and told him that this was the reason I went back to Kansas.

Well, last Sunday in Church (Easter) I was on Worship Team. After the service, I went to meet Jay in the pew and there was this little green sack. He said it was from John and Brenda. I opened it up and there was this coffee mug with our picture on it. I cried like a baby! How sweet of them to do this for me. I found Brenda immediately and gave her a hug as we both cried. She said she could tell by the look on my face how much I loved Braylon John. She said that the picture was so good of both of us that she had to make it so that I could see it when I had my morning coffee.

Friends are indeed a gift from God!

No comments: