Saturday, May 10, 2008

A little OCD at our house




At our house, we have jars to put change in. Jay is very good at remembering to empty his pockets directly into the jars on a daily basis. I, on the other hand, don't do it very often and so I end up with a pile of change to get into the correct jars. You see - one jar is for pennies and the other jar is for all other change. These jars didn't used to be labeled - but apparently I got some of the silver change into the penny jar. How do I know? Because the next day when I got home from work, the jars were labeled. I've got nothing to say except apparently it matters more to some people than others. :)

1 comment:

Kendall Smith said...

I'm so sorry! I wait a week to read your blog and fine out that WE MADE THE BLOG!!! And I didn't even comment on that one. So anyway--yes, Joel has been quite happy this year with the Cubs. Maybe the 100 year curse is over!!!