Friday, March 23, 2007

Oh to fly.....


I found this picture.... and I just love it. I think of it being me.... and I know when my girls read this, they will just die laughing! But I like it....and I'll tell you why. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had dreams of flying. I am just walking along and I reach down and pick my feet up off of the ground... and just coast along. I don't get very high in the air and I don't flap my wings or anything. I don't put my arms out in front of me like Superman does. I just hold on to my feet and cruise. I still have that dream as an adult and when I saw this picture of the girl with a cape....standing there wanting to fly.... I liked it. I want to be her. I want to fly!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I love this picture. I wonder if the flying thing is genetic? I've had those dreams too!