Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weirdness

These odd things happen to me occasionally - but it hasn't happened in quite some time. It used to be, back in Clay Center, I would be driving in town and a vehicle would meet me and I would think it was someone I knew. It would turn out not to be them - but then seriously, within the next minute, I would see that person I was thinking of. That has happened to me so many times! It just is crazy!

Well today, I was driving home from work and pulled up behind a car at a stop light. I had the radio on and as I looked up to the vehicle in front of me, the radio said "This is WMQZ 97.2 and JUST AS THEY WERE SAYING THAT I looked into the back window of that car in front of me and there was a sticker that said WMQZ 97.2 !!!" I KNOW!! Maybe that doesn't seem so weird to you - but there are a zillion radio stations in this area and I don't know a one of their names. I seriously don't. And I rarely ever change channels - I keep it on this classic rock station all the time - but I don't even know the name of it. But today, I was channel checking so it was very random. It gave me goose bumps! And yet - I love it when that happens!

No comments: