Friday, April 4, 2008

My suspicions have been confirmed



First of all, let me apologize to Jason. No offense.

I subscribe to the Dispatch, my hometown newspaper. Granted, it takes awhile for mail to get from Kansas to Virginia - but the Dispatches are always about 3 weeks behind. I've accused the Postal Department of just throwing them in a corner and getting to them when they can.

Today at work I got a phone call from the Post Office. She started off by saying how sorry they all were. They had found some of our office's bulk mailings from DECEMBER under some things in the corner - and did we still want them to be delivered? Are you serious? Let me think....... Yes please. Go ahead and deliver them. And again - they were so sorry that this happened.

They were in the corner under some things. 17 envelopes with our newsletter in them. From December. In a corner. And did we want them delivered.

My suspicions have been confirmed. Somewhere - out there somewhere.... my Dispatches are sitting in a corner waiting to be discovered by the night janitor.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Never trust the post office...or anyone that works there :)