Monday, August 20, 2007

The Geek Squad

Ok - this post is gonna be just silly - but the other day when I was driving home from work, I pulled up along side a volkswagen from the Geek Squad. You know the cars - they are black and white VW Bugs.... and there is a Geek driving.

I can't explain it - it was almost like pulling up along side the Presidential motorcade. Ok, maybe not so much - but I had to catch myself from waving and smiling at him. I didn't even get a good look at what a Geek looks like - but he probably looked smart and educated and.... well, "on a mission". I wanted to tell him that I was proud of him and don't let the word "Geek" get you down, but I'm pretty sure he could have cared less one way or the other.

Jay was having trouble with his computer the other day and had an appointment with a "Geek" and I was so excited to hear how it went - but as it turned out, it was a phone thing that took care of it. He didn't get to see a "Geek". Dang.

All's I'm saying is if I ever have a computer issue, I'm not settling for a phone call. I want to see a Geek. Wow.

No comments: