Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleep Study

Well, the sleep study is over. It started Sunday evening at 9 pm and ended this morning at 5. Yes - that's correct. I'm tired all the time - feel like I never get enough sleep - I doze off during the day - and they woke me up at 5 am.



They hooked me up to lost of different wires and sensors and gadgets. They measured all sorts of things including my breathing, oxygen, measured when and how long I was in REM, leg twitches, so on and so on. I thought it would be hard to sleep with all that on, but it really wasn't at all.




I've been struggling for several months now - wanting to fall asleep all during the day. Whatever I'm doing.



And I just don't feel "myself". :)



Blood tests have turned out ok so far - and this might just be something else checked off the list - but it's a step towards finding out what's going on.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take a nap.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ummm...in that first picture...you look a lot like a man. Maybe they should check into that first!

Liz U said...

It's done! YAY!