Monday, September 17, 2007

First Day back at work

Today was my first day back at work. It was not as easy as I thought. I thought I'd sail right through the day but that was not the case. I didn't feel good this morning and I'm really tired right now. I lasted until one o'clock and my boss told me to go home. Silly me - I had much higher expectations.

I didn't feel very good this morning and I was done by one. I'm getting ready to take a small nap right now - I know I'll feel better when I wake up.

I've been eating things like egg salad and potted meats and peanut butter on crackers this past week. The crackers get soggy and that's a good thing for my stomach. I drink two protein drinks a day and get in lots of water.

The mornings are just the hardest. Lots of theories have been floating around: 1) I eat too fast 2) I don't chew good enough 3) My body wants protein drinks first 4) My body wants food first 5) This is just the way it is so get used to it for awhile. In any event, I am where I am and it will get better. I'll move forward!

No comments: